Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tired Saturday~

Afternoon 1pm+, NiToHei wake me up~ and ask me to CLEAN my Room together (=.=") then we work together to move all things in my room to outside~and start cleaning till 5pm only finish~ after that she boil mushroom soup for me :)~
till dinner time 8pm, becoz today my parents went back to Ipoh, so i have to eat myself but at first we went to Carrefour Metro Prima to buy the IceBlended Coconut, after that we decided to ChickenRice Shop in carrefour but when we arrived to the shop it become a ROTI shop thats mean ChickenRice Shop already GULUNG TIKAR (T_T) after that we roam around at metro prima to look for something we want to be our Dinner =.=, we couldn't find it, we went to Kepong Baru..nothing again, went to Taman Bukit Maluri..Nothing again, at last we went to Menjalara,De Pastry Home to have our dinner~ T_T

Mushroom Chicken Chop + TomYam Soup + Aglio Olio Spaghetti + HoneyLemon + Chocolate and Banana IceCream (not serve yet)



After the dinner, went back to sleep very tired~~...

No comments: