Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Lips of my "Wife" Gone~ T_T

This afternoon after arrived to college, i realize that the Diffuser under my bumper have a part are gone...by the time i suddenly stun for 5seconds, (HOW COME THIS HAPPEND TO ME??!)
im thinking when the diffuser go missing i still dono, because this morning i went to have breakfast with mr.fabian, i didnt really pay attention abt that.....

and today my mood went so DOWN~felt sad...no mood at all~~
becoz, i don even know when its lost... im careless... haizzz
i cant find the diffuser exaclty the same like this at the future~coz this diffuser is custom made, its can says only 1 in malaysia....
HATE my Careless...........if not the diffuser should b OK...
this is the diffuser missing part of my car BUMPER~~ T_T

In night, i suddenly felt like wan to do something for my car, i juz made this wallpaper for my mobile phone and my pc desktop wallpaper......"My "Dear", really sorry to hurt u..."

This wallpaper is for Phone


and this is wallpaper is for PC...


No comments: